In the early morning hours of September 14, a crewman aboard a National Guard helicopter in support of the U.S. Border Patrol observed a distant fire in the desolate desert of Yuma Sector. The helicopter approached to investigate and found a group of migrants who hoped above all to be found by the same people that for days they had been hiding from. One of the men filled with emotion and gratitude for his rescue offered to tell his story with the hope that others considering illegally entering the United States might learn from his nearly deadly decision.
- Man still on the loose after armed robbery in Yuma
- YCSO 10 Most Wanted | October 2021
- UTV crash into embankment leaves passengers in critical condition; one dead
- UPDATE on local Marine vet stops armed robber in Yuma
- AWC student murdered; family says 'a life unfinished'
- YCSO responds to robbery at Circle K
- Yuma County Fair opens today
- Top 10 Restaurants in Yuma, Arizona
- 25 year old man shows up to YRMC with stab wound
- Here are the top 10 places to visit in Yuma
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Rock fan Sigrid records new music with Bring Me The Horizon
- Brendan Fraser to play villain in Batgirl
- Emilia Clarke and Chiwetel Ejiofor board new sci-fi rom-com
- Travis Barker gets fiancee Kourtney Kardashian's lips tattooed to arm
- Kim Kardashian West teases 'different side' on family's upcoming Hulu show
- Rust delays production until investigation is complete
- Ed Sheeran's daughter also has coronavirus
- ‘Ordinary Joe’: James Wolk Breaks Down the Show’s Latest Twists & Turns